Eyebrows enhance facial attractiveness and make the face appear more beautiful. However, many individuals face the problem of eyebrow hair loss, which several factors can cause. The good news is that most causes of eyebrow hair loss can be treated and prevented with timely intervention. Identifying the root cause of the problem is crucial to determine the appropriate treatment. With the proper treatment, Eyebrow growth can return to its previous condition. Please continue reading for more information.
What are the reasons for eyebrow hair loss?
To treat eyebrow hair loss, we must first find its cause so that we can prevent eyebrow falling out by eliminating its causes:
- Skin diseases and autoimmune disorders include eczema, psoriasis, atopic, seborrheic, sclerosis, etc.
- Internal conditions include hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism, hormonal changes, iron deficiency, etc.
- Taking some medicine such as psychiatric drugs, anticonvulsants, anti-inflammatory drugs, weight loss drugs, etc.
- Fungal infections and diseases, lice, Hansen’s disease
- Improper nutrition and lack of nutrients
- plucking your eyebrows and shaving eyebrows
- Stress and anxiety
- Allergy to some cosmetics
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- age increasing
Nutritional solutions to prevent eyebrow hair loss
- Consuming foods containing omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids such as salmon, salmon, soybeans, walnuts, flaxseed oil, corn, peanuts, and sunflower oil.
- Consumption of legumes such as lentils, beans, peas, etc. (these legumes contain protein, iron, biotin, and zinc, which are beneficial for strengthening and preventing brittle hair)
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C, such as spinach, kiwi, broccoli, citrus fruits, strawberries, tomatoes, etc.
- Eggs are an adequate food for strengthening hair due to the presence of biotin and vitamin B12 and being rich in protein.
- Lack of protein can cause weak and brittle hair and hair loss. Consume protein-containing foods, such as meat, chicken, turkey, eggs, oats, nuts and seeds, broccoli, soybeans, milk and dairy products, quinoa, legumes, etc.
- All types of seeds and nuts, such as soybeans, sesame, chia seeds, sunflower, etc., contain zinc, iron, and B vitamins, which help strengthen hair and eyebrows.
- Foods containing vitamin E play an important role in strengthening and regenerating hair follicles due to their antioxidant properties. Peanuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pine nuts, granola, tomatoes, parsley, olives, etc. are rich in vitamin E.
- Always keep your body hydrated by drinking water.
home remedies to keep eyebrow hair from falling out
If you’re worried about losing your eyebrow hair, know that many options exist to help fill them in. Before jumping into treatments, figuring out why you’re losing your eyebrows and treating any underlying conditions is essential. You can try natural remedies, medications, or even eyebrow transplants to restore your brows and make them look fuller.
Natural ways to regrow and fill in eyebrows at home
If you have experience eyebrow hair loss or want to thicken your eyebrows, home remedies can be a simple and natural solution. However, it’s essential to be patient and persistent when using these methods, as they may take time to work effectively.
herbal oils for Eyebrow enhancement
herbal oils are an effective home remedy for treating eyebrow hair loss and promoting eyebrow growth. These oils nourish hair follicles and provide the nutrients for more robust and healthier eyebrows.
The top herbal oils that can effectively strengthen your eyebrows:
- coconut oil
- Castor oil
- olive oil
- almond oil
- Avocado oil
- Rosemary oil
- Hazelnut oil
To use any of the oils mentioned above, apply a small amount daily to your eyebrows. Use an eyebrow brush or a piece of cotton to gently massage the oil into your eyebrows for 2-3 minutes, then wash it off after an hour. You can even leave it on overnight and wash it off the following day.
Please be cautious not to get oil in your eyes as it can lead to eye damage.
How to strengthen eyebrows using onion juice?
Grate a small onion and extract its juice. Apply the onion juice on your eyebrows using a cotton pad and massage gently. Allow it to dry, and then rinse with cold water. Repeat this process several times a week.
Fenugreek seeds to treat eyebrow hair loss
Did you know that fenugreek seeds can help prevent hair loss and thicken eyebrow hairs? These seeds contain nutrients that promote hair growth and can stimulate hair follicles.
Soak fenugreek seeds in water for 8 hours to try this natural remedy, then knead and filter them. Apply the resulting extract to your eyebrows and rinse off after an hour.
Using fenugreek seeds can be an effective way to treat hair loss and boost hair thickness. Give it a try!